NYUAthleticsLogoThe New York University Violets Athletics Department has had to make a scheduling change.

This Saturday’s doubleheader, which was scheduled to begin at 11am, has been moved to the campus of Herbert H. Lehman College in the Bronx.

The Lehman College Lightning will serve as the road team for both games with 1st pitch for game 1 scheduled for 1pm.

This change was made due to the NY Cosmos having a soccer game at MCU Park that day.

  1. […] The Violets will close out their regular season with another matchup versus a CUNYAC team, hosting the Lehman College Lightning. The doubleheader is scheduled for 11 am on the morning of Saturday, May 2nd.  THE GAME HAS BEEN RELOCATED TO LEHMAN COLLEGE. […]