On logoFriday, May 8th and Saturday, May 9th, Coney Island’s MCU Park will play host to the 2015 City University of New York Athletic Conference Baseball Championship game. The game is presented by Municipal Credit Union.

The tournament is a double elimination tournament. The winner will be named on Saturday.

Tickets are free, but required to enter MCU Park for the tournament. For tickets for Friday, CLICK HERE. For tickets for Saturday, CLICK HERE

Tickets will be available at MCU Park if you do not have a printer or smartphone. Tickets can be downloaded to your smartphone with the EventBrite App or by printing them out. You may sit anywhere in MCU Park’s main seating bowl. Seating is on a 1st come, 1st served basis.

The gates of MCU Park are scheduled to open 1 hour before the 1st game each day.

Fans may bring food into MCU Park. The CUNY Athletic Conference asks all fans to leave their artificial noisemakers at home, as they will not be permitted into MCU Park for this event. This includes but is not limited to thundersticks, tambourines, cowbells and whistles.

  1. Jay says:

    Thanks for every other magnificent post. Where else may anyone get that type of info in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such information.

    Like

  2. Victorina says:

    I’m gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis to obtain updated from latest reports.

    Like

  3. Donnell says:

    I’m curious to find out what blog system you’re using? I’m experiencing some minor security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?