This is that time of year many of us get ready for Cyclones season. Cyclones gear is put in our closets now that winter is over. Tickets will arrive soon. Some of us converted our mancaves to show our love for the Cyclones.

This is also the time to look up who will be managing the other 13 NYPL teams. One of the greatest things about MiLB is getting autographs from former MLB Players. The problem is, we don’t always know who is a former MLB player unless we look it up.

Below is “Cowbell Guy’s Guide To the NYPL Coaches” which lists the current coaching staffs for all 14 NYPL teams.

The key is a little complicated, but for autograph purposes, any BOLD name indicates a former MLB Player. The BLUE boxes (Tim Redding & Edgardo Alfonzo) indicate former Mets. The RED boxes (Roger LaFrancois & Yunir Garcia) indicate former Cyclones. Italics indicate the coach is in their 1st year with their NYPL team.

NYPL Coaches

  1. Jerrell says:

    Great article.