1097822_10102143895178679_119017741_oLast week, Kyle announced his retirement from the Brooklyn Cyclones. Fans of the Cyclones have expressed how sad they are to see him go while wishing him the best of luck.

Here is what some fans have had to say to Kyle.

Frank PetriollFrank Petrillo

Founder of REAL BROOKLYN CYCLONES FANS

We are losing a member of our Brooklyn Cyclones Family.

Glen SchneiderGlen Schneider

A Sad day Indeed , Thank You for Your Service Kyle !

CappyDennis Dimartino

Former CAPPY DA CLOWN of MCU Park

Thanks to Kyle, no one has ever nor probably ever will get a ticket for unicycling in the stadium. You’ll go far kid!

Mike PamMichael Pam

STH Section 11

Kyle was a very friendly person. I wish him lots of luck.

10441048_794669843918_2300325066194451144_nSamuel Williams

STH Section 12

Kyle provided lot of zeal and passion while working for the Brooklyn Cyclones over the years and entertaining fans along the way. Sad to see him go. Only wish the best for him. I am not sure anyone can fill the void in your place this summer or in the years to come.

HerreraJohn Herrera

STH Section 12

Kyle is great person to be around. He does a great job entertaining kids at cyclones games. He’s the man with all the tricks you loved. I don’t think anyone can replace a classy guy. You’re gonna be missed man! Hope to see you down the road!

10933786_429548103877391_17274368061168545_nEdward Cunningham

AKA CYCLOPS; Cyclones STH 2001-2013. St. Lucie Mets STH 2015-

Good luck Kyle!

JessicaJessica Klein

Cyclones Gameday Staff

This is sad news indeed! We’ll miss you at the ballpark, Kyle!!!

AnthonyAnthony Furia

Cyclones Gameday Staff

All I can say is thank you for the years of friendship and support! You will always be an icon of the Cyclones community! Thank you Kyle!

1947566_660969017343688_3021735743014003478_nNick Weisberg

Partial Plan Holder, Section 10

Good luck Kyle, thanks for making nights at MCU Park more enjoyable.

WeinerRob Weiner

Mini Plan Holder, Section 16

You’ll be sorely missed, pallie.

Ralph ScheniderRalph Schneider

STH Section 10

Thank you Kyle! Best of luck with everything, and hope to run into you again one of these days!

Dave FreemanDave Freeman

Brooklyn Cyclones Official Scorer 2001-2006. Brooklyn Cyclones PA Announcer 2007-2010. MLB Scorer 2010-Present

Kyle The Peanut Vendor – absolutely one of my favorite Cyclones memories! When he first started bringing his unicycle, I remember being pretty vocal that we needed to make a REALLY big deal of his appearances on the dugout. We did, and we gave him a theme song (Hawaii Five-O) and I made sure EVERYONE was watching him on the Cyclones dugout when he would display his ridiculous talent. Wishing you all the best, Kyle!

Card FrontDaniel S. Weiss

STH Section 16; Founder of Brooklyn Baseball Banter

Kyle was one of my favorite things about MCU Park. His antics were always entertaining to watch. I saw him do a kids party once & they loved him. He always had a smile on his face, as he loved his job and he was loved by every fan. He will be missed.However, I am sure he will make a return to MCU Park should he be in Brooklyn when the Cyclones are playing a home game. I’m sure if Kyle preforms at a Las Vegas 51s game, the former Cyclones would enjoy watching him once again.

I also wanna thank Kyle for always tossing me a t-shirt from the T-shirt Toss every year to ensure I got one from every season. He was a great fan to chat with after games.

10632597_658804130893510_7143763694752684026_n-e1427843716151David Zubin

I am deeply sorry that he is retiring from MCU Park. He was one of the people I look forward to when I go to the baseball games. When I see him I know this park is on for a fun game. We will miss you!