Opening Day 2015It has become tradition over the last 14 years for Cyclones fans to make the trip to RCB Ballpark by driving over the Verrazano Bridge or taking the Staten Island Ferry to see the Brooklyn Cyclones play road games against the Staten Island Yankees. Fans all sit behind the 1B dugout in hopes of seeing a Cyclones victory over their rivals.

Over the last few years, more and more Cyclones fans have begun to take advantage of the Staten Island Yankees All-You-Can-Eat option. This includes chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, potato chips and soft drinks for two and a half hours after the gates open.

While it is normally for groups of 20 or more, fan can purchase a ticket that includes All You Can Eat option on sites like Groupon, Living Social or GoldStar. Just click one of those links to purchase the tickets. The package remains the same on all 3 sites: 1 Ticket, All You Can Eat Wristband & a SI Yankees Hat for $24. The deals are available for all Cyclones games in Staten Island EXCEPT for Monday, August 10th.

However, if you plan on attending all 6 Cyclones games, I highly recommend purchasing the Staten Island Yankees 7 Game Plan as you will save time & money on it. For $77, you can get tickets to all 6 games against the Cyclones, another game of your choice, & 1 NY Yankees game. You can exchange unused tickets for other games. If you want only Cyclones game, the SI Yankees ticketing department will allow you to double up tickets for games like I did. You can either add on the All You Can Eat for another $49 (making it $126 total, $6 more than the sites + the perks) or add on Food Money, which they give you a 20% bonus on, to be used at concession stands. This comes out to much less money and it will save you time before the game & you can select your seats. You get the SI Yankees hat as well.

For those who want to purchase the 7 game plan to save money, contact Staten Island Yankees Sales Executive Steven Liss at 718.313.1312. Please mention to him that DANIEL WEISS referred you.