With our calendars turned to June, make sure to head over to the App Store & Google Play to get these useful Apps that will allow you to enjoy the Brooklyn Cyclones season even more!

icon-app-first-pitch-2015First Pitch by MiLB.com

THE MUST HAVE APP! Get your live scores and stats from across MiLB with MiLB First Pitch.

This season, MiLB.com has added in-game notifications. Available are Game Start, Game End, Lead Change & Score Change. Enable these to stay in the loop about the Cyclones.

The app also provides live pitch by pitch info so you can see whats going on. If score games & miss a play, you can cheat by seeing what happened. You can also check other NYPL games between innings of a Cyclones game.

Also included are team rosters, stats and standings. Certain features are not available for the Cyclones.

Live365Live365 Radio

All 76 Brooklyn Cyclones games airs live on WKRB 90.3 FM with the great Stu Johnson.

However, WKRB is a very hard station to pick up with a radio, so listen on your mobile device with the Live365 Radio App. Also available on many Smart TVs and Smart TV Devices such as Roku and Apple TV.

Also consider I ❤️ Radio or TuneIn Radio.

icon-app-inside-the-park-2015MiLB.com Inside The Park

Because BrooklynCyclones.com is not a standard MiLB.com website, you cannot use it at a Cyclones game. However if you attend games at other ballparks, you should definitely download this app. You can earn points and prizes by using social media. Use your FaceBook, Twitter & Instagram to earn points and order tickets online. This app also provides you with ballpark specials.

  1. […] The Cyclones are now 9-4, leading the McNamara Division by 1.5 games over the Staten Island Yankees. The Cyclones will look to sweep the Renegades tomorrow, as they head up to Fishkill. The game is scheduled for 7pm and you can follow the game and listen to all the action on WKRB with Stu Johnson by using one of these apps. […]