2015_Baseball_PreMainThis Sunday, June 14th, at 7:30 pm, Coney Island’s MCU Park will host the NYC Mayor’s Cup Baseball All-Star Games

The Games will showcase the best high school seniors from the Public Schools Athletic League (PSAL) against the best seniors from the Catholic High School Athletic Association (CHSAA) as they compete for the right to call their league the “Best in the City.”

Admission is FREE and the first 500 fans who enter MCU Park will receive a FREE ticket to a 2015 Brooklyn Cyclones home game.

Brooklyn Baseball Banter as well as Brooklyn Camera will be providing coverage from MCU Park.

2015 All-Star Team Rosters
PSAL All-Stars
CHSAA All-Stars

If you cannot attend the game, you can watch it HERE

ABOUT The NYC Mayor’s Cup Series

The NYC Mayor’s Cup is a series of 10 sporting events that determines the Best in the City. Student-athletes of all ages and from across all five boroughs compete year-round to prove they’re New York City’s best at baseball, lacrosse, track & field, wrestling, chess, soccer, softball, cricket, cross country and basketball.