DSCN1658The 2015 Brooklyn Cyclones took to the streets of downtown Brooklyn today, meeting with the people of Brooklyn at Brooklyn Bridge Park and Borough Hall.

For 90 minutes, 12 players, along with Sandy the Seagull, walked, around the Borough Hall area and the Fulton Mall, posing for photos, giving out coupons and schedules. A few lucky fans were lucky enough to score free tickets to games next week, including 2 members of our armed forces.

One of the fans who ran into the Cyclones outside his office was Ron Schweiger, a season ticket holder since 2001 & the Brooklyn Borough Historian.

Many of the new players were amazed by the cultural difference that is Brooklyn. However, the new member of the Cyclones were greeted warmly by all, even the Yankees fans.

Players in attendance were Vinny Siena, Tyler Badamo, Craig Missigman, Matt Blackham, PJ Conlon, Gaither Bumgardner, Jeff Diehl, Michael Katz, Will Fulmer, Tucker Tharp, Zach Mathieu & Brandon Kaupe.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.