David Thompson

David Thompson (c) U of Miami Atheltics

The Cyclones have announced that David Thompson, who the New York Mets selected in the 4th Round of the 2015 Draft, signed on Monday. He has been in the Cyclones dugout the last 2 games and will be activated in the next few days.

Thompson plays 3B & bats right. He will wear #29.

Thompson played for the the University of Miami. Thompson was one of just three players to receive unanimous All-America first-team honors. He led the nation with 19 home runs & 90 RBI in 67 games for the Hurricanes in 2015.

  1. […] joined the the Cyclones on June 25th. He appeared in 59 games, hitting .218 with 45 hits, 10 doubles, a triple. 3 homers […]