640px-Coney_Island_Stillwell_Station_by_David_ShankboneThis weekend Cyclones fans won’t have the inconveniences of last weekend when riding to MCU Park.

Getting home, however, fans will have to deal with the following changes.

F TrainF Trains are running express from Ave X to Smith – 9th Sts.

If you need Avenue U, Avenue P, Avenue N, Bay Pkwy, Avenue I, Ditmas Av, Fort Hamilton Pkwy, 15 St-Prospect Park and 4 Av-9 St, you will have to either backtrack or use the G for stops NORTH of Church Ave.

N TrainAstoria Bound N Trains are running on the D until 36th St.