rainTonight’s Brooklyn Cyclones game vs the Connecticut Tigers has been rained out due to inclement weather. Those with tickets for tonight’s game can exchange them at the MCU Park box office for another game this season.

The teams will make up the game as part of a doubleheader in Norwich, Connecticut sometime between Wednesday, September 2nd & Friday, September 4th when the Cyclones head to Dodd Stadium.

The Boy Scouts sleepover has been rescheduled for Saturday, August 1st after the 6PM game against the Batavia Muckdogs.  There will be a pre-game Boy Scout parade, starting at 5:15 PM.