Brandon Brosher (Photo courtesy of Allen Greene Photography / Kingsport Mets)

The New York Mets have assigned C Brandon Brosher to Brooklyn from the GCL Mets.

Brosher bats righty and will wear #18.

Brosher was Drafted by the New York Mets in the 36th round of the 2013 MLB June Amateur Draft from Springstead High School in Spring Hill, FL.

Brosher spent the 2013 season with the GCL Mets playing LF before becoming a catcher in 2014 when he was with the Kingsport Mets, where he hit 4 homers in 7 games.

Brosher began the 2015 season playing 5 games for the GCL Mets.

  1. […] Ramos appeared in 7 games, collecting 1 hit, a homer, in 11 plate appearances. He had an average of .091. Ramos has been with the Mets organization since 2011. This moves comes a few days after Brandon Brosher was added to the Cyclones roster. […]