Michael Gibbons (C) Brooklyn Cyclones

The New York Mets have transfered RHP Michael Gibbons from the Brooklyn Cyclones to the Binghamton Mets.

In 2 starts for the Cyclones, Gibbons gave up 7 runs to post an ERA of 5.91 & a record of 2-0. He struck out 10 batters in his 2 appearances.

Gibbons will make making a spot start & will most likely return to Brooklyn next week. Nicco Blank will start for Brooklyn tonight in Hudson Valley.

  1. […] Valley got things going in the Bottom of the 1st. With Nicco Blank starting for Michael Gibbons, who got sent to Binghamton for the start, Cade Gotta & Michael Russell led off with walks. Hector Montes flew out to right, sending […]