ny_e_taylor_200x300

Corey Taylor (Photo courtesy of Allen Greene Photography / Kingsport Mets)

Blake Taylor, a left handed pitcher, has been assigned to the Brooklyn Cyclones from the GCL Mets.

In 2 appearances with the GCL Mets this year, Taylor has posted an ERA of 6.00 in 3.0 innings pitched.

Taylor was orignally drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 2nd round of the 2013 MLB June Amateur Draft from Dana Hills HS in California. He was acquired by the New York Mets in June 2014 in a trade that sent Ike Davis to Pittsburgh.

Taylor will wear 43 on his jersey.

Photo courtesy of Allen Greene Photography / Kingsport Mets.

  1. […] who won the 2014 Sterling Award, is on the roster, as well as 2015 pitchers Chris Flexen & Blake Taylor. Cameron Griffin, who pitched in Brooklyn for two seasons is on the roster as […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] Taylor was promoted to Brooklyn on July 5th. In 3 games, 2 of them starts with Brooklyn, Taylor pitched 9 innings, giving up just 1 earned run, to go along with 5 strikeouts. He last pitched on July 21st vs West Virginia. […]

    Like

  3. […] Cyclones return home to Brooklyn tonight to take on the Renegades. LHP Blake Taylor is expected to make his Cyclones debut. RHP Andrew Church will piggy back with him. RHP Cameron […]