10809846_455585077939988_1195735543_nComing off an 6-1 start to July, the Cyclones enjoyed a day off. The next 6 days will see them play 3 games apiece with their McNamara Division Rivals. They will play Wednesday & Friday in Hudson Valley and Thursday at MCU Park against the Renegades. From Saturday to Monday, they will host the Aberdeen Ironbirds.

Because some fans, myself included, will make trips to Hudson Valley this week, I have added in their promos as well. They are listed in Gray.

MinionsWednesday, July 8th, 7pm @ Renegades

If you make the trip up to Hudson Valley, the Renegades will have Minions from Despicable Me II there.

If you go to the game, you can catch me there as well. Stop by & say hi!

Thursday, July 9th, 7pm vs Renegades

Verizon RedThis will be the 3rd Jersday Thursday of the 2015 season, as the Cyclones will be giving out Black & Red Jerseys, sponsored by Verizon. The gates will open at 5:15 for season ticket holders and 5:30 to the general public.

The team was scheduled to host Pietro Scarzo Night. Scarzo is a local kid who was born with Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a fatal and degenerative muscular disorder. The plan was to make him an honorary Cyclone for the day, put him in uniform, let him watch the game from the dugout, and have in game promos in honor of him.

They postponed it, as he is taking part of a clinical trail the next few weeks in hopes of slowing the disease so he won’t be able to be a part of the night. There is no timetable for a makeup date.

Friday, July 10th, 7pm @ Renegades

 The Renegades will have post game fireworks for the fans that go.

11700996_10153020157917717_5366043401640830568_oSaturday, July 11th, 6pm vs Ironbirds: Star Wars Night

Saturday will be Star Wars Night, followed by Post-Game Fireworks.

Sunday, July 12th 5pm 6pm vs Ironbirds: STH BBQ, Minions Night, NY Cosmos Clinic

CosmosClinic2Sunday will the Season Ticket Holders Meet & Greet + BBQ. Meet the team & enjoy free food! Fans must bring their game ticket as well as the blue pass that was in their season ticket book. The pass can be found on the last page of game tickets (the games on Labor Day Weekend) all the way on the right. The BBQ will start at 2pm.

Sunday will also be Minions Night presented by Universal. Before the game will be a NY Cosmos Soccer Clinic. Following the game, KIDS can run the bases.

Monday, July 13th: Camp Day

It will be the 1st Camp Day of the season! Following the game, EVERYONE runs the bases.1999Plan

The team is offering a PARTY LIKE IT’S $19.99 package. Those who purchase it get a field box ticket, hot dog or chicken fingers, french fries and soft drink for just $19.99.

  1. […] is plenty going on at MCU Park today, all of which is available HERE. The gates of MCU Park will open at 3:15 for STHs and 3:30 for everyone […]

    Like

  2. […] will face off against LHP Travis Seabrooke (1-1, 4.25). There is plenty going on at MCU Park, so CLICK HERE, to see what’s going […]