10986625_10207379871279509_3262312982059069041_nCheck out the latest episode of Gary Mack’s Cyclones Fevercast:

Had a great interview all setup recorded , went to listen and silence recorder was on wrong setting so I scrambled around and Daniel Weiss was gracious enough to pinch hit and join me to talk Cyclones baseball.

It is available from iTunes Podcasts as well, so you can listen on the go!

On another note, I am happy to announce that I will be in Hudson Valley Renegades press box tonight.

However, due to the fact I have to travel & won’t be back past midnight, the post game report will be published tomorrow morning.