10986625_10207379871279509_3262312982059069041_nCheck out the latest episode of Gary Mack’s Cyclones Fevercast:

Had a great interview all setup recorded , went to listen and silence recorder was on wrong setting so I scrambled around and Daniel Weiss was gracious enough to pinch hit and join me to talk Cyclones baseball.

AUDIO & VIDEO

It is available from iTunes Podcasts as well, so you can listen on the go!

On another note, I am happy to announce that I will be in Hudson Valley Renegades press box tonight.

However, due to the fact I have to travel & won’t be back past midnight, the post game report will be published tomorrow morning.