11722035_10153486774585917_623267424_nThis season, many fans have noticed that most stands at MCU Park have once again become Cash Only. This has upset many fans who wish to pay by Credit or Debit Card.

While many fans are hoping that the Cyclones will have credit card readers at all of MCU Park’s concessions stands, it is highly unlikely that any changes will be made this season.

The best solution for now is for fans to purchase Cyclones Cash.

Cyclones Cash are coins that can be throughout MCU Park. You can buy food at concession stands, souvenirs at Cyclones City, or tickets for upcoming games.

Unlike the vouchers that come with ticket packages, change is given on purchases

Cyclones Cash can be purchased at the Box Office before the game. Fans can use a Credit or Debit Card to purchase Cyclones Cash. Cyclones Cash is available in increments of $2, $5 & $10.

Special Thanks to Rob Weiner for supplying a pic.