qmeme_1436818830870_271The Cyclones lost their 1st Camp Day game of the season, as they fell by a score of 2-0, giving them their 1st losing streak of the 2015 season.

Gaby Almonte took the mound for Brooklyn. He took a perfect game into the 4th, when Cedric Mullins & Drew Turbin hit back to back doubles to lead off the inning to make it 1-0. DJ Stewart flew out to move Turbin to 3rd and a sac fly by Randolph Gassaway, followed by a horrific throw by LF Pedro Perez made it 2-0.

The Cyclones managed just 4 hits on the day off the Ironbirds pitching staff and fell to the I-Birds 2-0 in a game that lasted less than 2 hours.

LSCampDay1BOX SCORE & PLAY-BY-PLAY

The Cyclones will enjoy an off day tomorrow before heading across the Verazzano to take on the Staten Island Yankees.