MILBThe Mets have assigned RHP Chris Flexen & OF Hengelbert Rojas to the Brooklyn Cyclones.

Flexen will wear 25 & Rojas will wear 19. Johnny Magliozzi, who was assigned a few days ago, will wear 48.

Chris Flexen was drafted by the Mets in the 14th round of the 2012 MLB June Amateur Draft from Memorial HS in Newark, CA. He spent the 2012 & 2013 season with the Kingsport Mets, going 9-4. He spent the 2014 season with the Savannah Sand Gnats before undergoing Tommy John Surgery. He appeared in 2 games for the GCL Mets this season.

Hengelbert Rojas joined the DSL Mets in 2012. He split time between the DSL Mets 1 & 2 during the 2012 & 2013 seasons. He sepnt the 2014 season with the GCL Mets before starting this season in Kingsport. In 11 games this season, Rojas has 2 doubles, 9 RBIs and is hitting .243.

In another move, Branden Kaupe has been transferred to Binghamton temporarily.

  1. […] Molina, who won the 2014 Sterling Award, is on the roster, as well as 2015 pitchers Chris Flexen & Blake Taylor. Cameron Griffin, who pitched in Brooklyn for two seasons is on the roster as […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] He was assigned to Binghamton last week. Kaupe did not appear in any games for the B-Mets. […]