qmeme_1437145132402_870The Cyclones did not have the Luck of the Irish on their side, as they fell by a score of 1-0 to their McNamara Division Rivals.

With a crowd of 8,309 on hand rocking Irish gear, Matt Blackham took the mound for Brooklyn and was dominant. Blackham pitched 6 innings, striking out 10 batters.

Blackham ran into a tiny bit of trouble in the Top of the 5th. Brandon Wagner reached on a single. Zack Zehner bunted Wagner to 2nd. Ryan Krill singled to center, scoring Wagner. Blackham got Eduardo de Oleo to pop out. Jeff Hendrix singled, moving Krill to 2nd. Blackham struck out Holder to get out of the inning.

However, the Cyclones bats were quiet all night. The team continued to struggle, as they could only muster 6 hits, leaving 7 on base and going 0-for-5 with RISP.

The Cyclones have dropped their 4th straight and are now tied for 1st with the Yankees.

LSLossYanksBOX SCORE & PLAY BY PLAY

The Cyclones cross the Verrazano to avoid a sweep, as the Yanks are hosting #BeatBKLYN Night. Gates at RCB Park open at 6pm.