_beatBKLYN_for_web_0ban49qz_ayimwg0mThe Staten Island Yankees are hosting #BeatBklyn Night at RCB Park tonight to spice up the rivalry between the 2 teams.

Many Cyclones fans think it is a very immature promotion, and we plan on showing that BKLYN > SI.

Here is are some tips for Tonight’s Game.

WHAT TO WEAR

I suggest all fans wear try to Cyclones gear that says BROOKLYN or BKLYN on it. If you have the a Cyclones road uniform, past or present, that’s the best. If I were going, I would wear the new road jersey with the Brooklyn Bridge Hat.

Plenty of the Jersday Thursday designs have BROOKLYN or BKLYN on it, as do shirts & hats. This shirt is good to wear as well.

WHAT TO CHANT

Here are some good chants to use:

  • LETS GO CYCLONES! & LETS GO BROOKYLN! are good to use whenever there is a rally.
  • BROOOOOOOOK-LYN! is good to use whenever we score. If we go up big, that is a good taunt.
  • BEAT S! I! (like BEAT! L! A!) should be used towards the end if we are winning.
  • YANKEES SUCK! Despite what some might say, I feel there is nothing wrong with chanting this phrase. They want to spice things up, let’s show them you don’t mess with BKLYN.

WHAT CYCLONES ITEMS TO BRING

  • Flags
  • Towels
  • Blankets
  • Banners
  • Signs

BEHAVIOR

Cursing, threatening, fighting, throwing stuff, & other bad behaviors could get you tossed from the park. It not only embarrasses you & your family, it makes the fan base look bad.

  1. […] We need to get loud again this season to help lift the Boys of Summer to a win. There are plenty of great chants to use again. […]