640px-Coney_Island_Stillwell_Station_by_David_ShankboneWith 2 home games this weekend, it’s time to see which services changes we will have to prepare for this weekend.

All service changes are for Saturday & Sunday’s games. For all changes NORTH of Atlantic Ave on the D N & Q and NORTH of Smith – 9th Sts on the F, check MTA.info.

N TrainAll N trains run on the D line between 36th St & Coney Island in both directions.

If you get on at a closed stop, use the free shuttle buses

Q TrainManhattan bound trains run Express from Kings Highway to Prospect Park, skipping Aves M, J & H; Cortelyou & Beverley Rds; & Parkside Av.