Christian Montgomery

Christian Montgomery (C) Pat Sanchez

The New York Mets have promoted RHP Christian Montgomery from the Brooklyn Cyclones to the Savannah Sand Gnats.

In 8 games with the Brooklyn Cyclones, Montgomery went 2-0 in 9.2 innings pitched. He only have up 2 hits and struck out 18 of the 35 batters faced.

  1. […] Columbia Fireflies reliever Christian Montgomery, who began the 2015 season in Brooklyn, was suspended. No announcement as to why he was suspended, […]

    Like

  2. […] He was transferred to Brooklyn Cyclones on July 19th to fill the spot of Christian Montgomery, who was promoted that day. […]

    Like

  3. […] a corresponding move to Christian Montgomery being promoted to Savannah, the New York Mets have assigned RHP Dawrin Frias to the Brooklyn Cyclones from the Savannah Sand […]