Dawrin Frias

Dawrin Frias (c) Brooklyn Cyclones

In a corresponding move to Christian Montgomery being promoted to Savannah, the New York Mets have assigned RHP Dawrin Frias to the Brooklyn Cyclones from the Savannah Sand Gnats.

Frias joined the Mets in 2009, spending ’09 with the DSL Mets, ’10 with the GCL Mets, ’11 with the K-Mets, ’12 as a reliever in Brooklyn, all of ’13 in Brooklyn again (plus a third of an inning in St. Lucie) before joining the Savannah Sand Gnats in 2014, where he has been since.

In his 2 years in Brooklyn, he posted a record of 3-3 in 18 games, 4 starts. He posted an ERA of 4.53 in 53.2 innings pitched.

His full stats are available HERE.

  1. […] was transferred to Brooklyn Cyclones on July 19th to fill the spot of Christian Montgomery, who was promoted that […]

    Like

  2. […] Newly added Dawrin Frias ran into trouble in the Top of the 7th as he loaded the bases, but got out of the inning. […]