Branden Kaupe

Branden Kaupe (c) Brooklyn Cyclones

The New York Mets have reassigned INF Branden Kaupe from the Binghamton Mets to the Brooklyn Cyclones.

He was assigned to Binghamton last week.

Kaupe did not appear in any games for the B-Mets.

  1. […] 5th. Pedro Perez drew a 1-out walk and went to 2nd on a single by Oswald Caraballo. Branden Kaupe, who was back in Brooklyn after a trip to Binghamton, grounded into a force out, moving Perez to 3rd, and getting Caraballo at 2nd. Vinny Siena hit a […]