dutchess-wide3big

Going to a Cyclones Road game in Hudson Valley is doable, but can be time consuming & cost some money.

I have done it multiple times & getting there is no problem. Getting back can take some time and could get late.

NOTE: Below are instructions for those traveling between GRAND CENTRAL and BEACON STATION. It is slightly cheaper to board at stations in the Bronx, such as 153rd St. – Yankee Stadium and Marble Hill, which are walking distance from the Subway. However, some trains to Beacon skip stops. Check the MTA schedule.

TRAIN FARE

Beacon FaresGOING: If you depart Grand Central before 4pm, the fare is $5.25 cheaper because it is OFF PEAK.

COMING BACK: Fare is OFF PEAK.

TRAIN SCHEDULE TO BEACON STATION

Going to Beacon

FROM BEACON STATION TO DUTCHESS STADIUM

If you take an OFF PEAK train, the $5.25 you saved on Train Fare can be used to take a TAXI from Beacon Station to Dutchess Stadium. The cost is usually $5. If you have multiple people going there, it may be cheaper. Follow signs for TAXI at Beacon Station.

If you take a PEAK train, there is a bus that goes to the ballpark. It costs $1.75 The bus leaves Beacon Station at 5:38 | 6:23 | 6:45 | 7:17 | 7:42

FROM DUTCHESS STADIUM TO BEACON STATION

Following the game, a FREE van / mini bus goes from the ballpark to Beacon.

You can also take a cab by calling 845-569-3000. Tell them to pick you up in front of Green Garden Chinese Restaurant, located at 1485 Route 9D.

TRAINS BACK TO NYC

Trains FROM Beacon Station

Trains FROM Beacon Station

If you have ANY questions, comment below or reach out to me on Facebook.

  1. […] & Daniel Weiss are coordinating the trip. up. Sam will be coordinating those who wish to use Public Transit. Daniel will be in charge of distribution of FREE tickets, courtesy of the Brooklyn Cyclones […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] the Yankees being right near the Ferry & Railway and the Renegades accessible by a train and cab/bus a fan could attend all 38 Cyclones homes games, and about 19 road games split between Staten […]

    Like

  3. […] Cyclones head up to Dutchess Stadium for the night. For travel info, CLICK HERE. LHP Kevin Canelon (4-4, 3.75) will face off against RHP Benton Moss (2-2, […]

    Like

  4. […] If anyone plans on taking the train to Hudson Valley, CLICK HERE. […]

    Like

  5. […] anyone plans on taking the train to Hudson Valley, they can CLICK HERE for […]

    Like

  6. […] you plan on going to tonight’s game in Hudson Valley, CLICK HERE for […]

    Like

  7. […] For instructions on how to get to Hudson Valley using Public Transportation, CLICK HERE. […]

    Like

  8. […] With the Yankees losing to Batavia 3-2 & Aberdeen losing to Auburn 8-5, the Cyclones lead the McNamara Division by 1 game. The Cyclones will head to Hudson Valley today to finish up the series. It is Happy Birthday Night to Arnold Schwarzenegger at Dutchess Stadium. If anyone would like to join me CLICK HERE […]