1238967_10153194471425321_1591695613_n

(L to R) Barkley, Ann Roland & Gavin Cecchini in 2013

The Cyclones begin another 6 game stretch that involves 4 home games & 2 local road games. They will do a home and home series against the Renegades, which sees the Cyclones on the road this Tuesday & Thursday, while playing home games on Wednesday. They will host the Batavia Muckdogs on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

Because some fans, myself included, will make trips to Hudson Valley this week, I have added in their promos as well. They are listed in Gray.

Tuesday, July 28th, 7:05 PM: Brooklyn Cyclones @ Hudson Valley Renegades

Game_20_w0q0o6p7_dfhbrl1rThe Cyclones head up to the Dutch to take on their McNamara Division Rivals, the Hudson Valley Renegades.

For those making the trip to the Hudson Valley Renegades on Tuesday for the Cyclones road game, it will be Tooth Fairy Night at Dutchess Stadium.

You can also receive $2 off your individual ticket order with your AAA Membership Card. However, if anyone plans on going, please let me know by noon on Tuesday, as I will arrange for a player to leave complimentary tickets for fans that make the trip up.

For travel info, CLICK HERE

Wednesday, July 29th, 7:00 PM: Hudson Valley Renegades @ Brooklyn Cyclones

Lagares GloveIt is another $10 ticket Wednesday in Brooklyn.
The Cyclones will be giving out Bobble-GLOVES of former Cyclones infielder and Mets Gold Glove Outfielder Juan Lagares. Only the 1st 2,500 into MCU Park will get one, so make sure to be in line early. The Bobble-GLOVES are courtesy of NYU Lutheran.

It is also ’80s Night at MCU Park, so that should be fun.

Thursday July 30th, 7:05 PM: Brooklyn Cyclones @ Hudson Valley Renegades

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger poses for his official portrait at the Capitol on Wednesday, July 12, 2006. John Decker/Office of Governor Arnold SchwarzeneggerFor those joining me again for a trip to Hudson Valley, we will enjoy the Renegades Celebration of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Birthday.

The Governator Birthday celebration will be topped off with Postgame Fireworks.

If anyone plans on going, please let me know by noon on Thursday, as I will arrange for a player to leave complimentary tickets for fans that make the trip up.

For travel info, CLICK HERE

 Friday, July 31st, 7:00 PM: Batavia Muckdogs @ Brooklyn Cyclones

FDNY HatThe Cyclones begin a 3-game set with the Batavia Muckdogs in a theme filled weekend.

Friday Night is FDNY Night. The 1st 2,500 fans into the gates of MCU Park will receive a free Smoke & Fire Hat. The black hat features the Cyclones interlocking BC with smoke & flames as the backdrop. The hat is presented by GEICO

Following game will be the famous Coney Island fireworks show.

Saturday, August 1st, 6:00 PM: Batavia Muckdogs @ Brooklyn Cyclones

AugtoberfestSaturday will not have a giveaway, but it will have many themes.

BrewfestThere will be an Augtoberfest. In honor of the German celebration usually held in October, the New York City Polka Sensation the Polka Brothers performing throughout the game.

There will also be the Brooklyn Brewfest. For $30, fans will receive a game ticket, and five (5) 5 oz. samples of the craft selections from Six Point Brewery, Bronx Brewery, Flagship Brewing Co. and more!

It will also be DSNY Night, as the Cyclones honor the City Strongest.

Following the game will be post game fireworks.

Sunday, August 2nd, 1:00 PM: Batavia Muckdogs @ Brooklyn Cyclones

Catch on FieldSunday will close out the home stand with a matinee game.

JewsishHeritageBefore the game will be pre-game catch on the field, starting at noon. Fans must lineup in Section 24 to play catch. You must bring your own ball and gloves.

It will be Jewish Heritage Day. Dr. Robert Weiss (father of Brooklyn Baseball Banter founder Daniel Weiss) will once again be singing Hatikvah, the Israeli National Anthem, before the game.

The team has put together a Jewish Heritage Day Package. For $25 you will receive a game ticket, voucher good for a Kosher hot dog and soft drink. You also get a Brooklyn Cyclones Kippah. The package has limited availablity, so you must call Pete Talman at 718-382-2618 if you want it.

It is also Bark in the Park Day, so you can bring your 4-legged friends to sit in the bleachers that day. For $10, you get 1 bleacher ticket & admission for 1 dog. There will be a pre-game dog parade around the bases. If you would like tickets, you must call Nicole Kneesey at 718-382-2604.

There is also a Sunday Tee-Shirt offer.

  1. […] It is also FDNY Night and the team will be honoring New York’s Bravest, so fans are encouraged to wear their FDNY Jerseys and Hats that they may have. The Cyclones gave out FDNY hats last season. […]

    Like

  2. […] With 2 home games this weekend, it’s time to see which services changes we will have to prepare for this weekend. […]

    Like

  3. […] a day game tomorrow. The game will start at 1pm. There is plenty going on at MCU Park tomorrow, so CLICK HERE for all the […]

    Like

  4. […] With the win, the Cyclones improve to 21-17 on the season. They head back to Brooklyn tonight to begin a 3 game set with the Batavia Muckdogs. There is plenty going on at MCU Park, all of which can be found HERE. […]

    Like

  5. […] Division by 1 game. The Cyclones will head to Hudson Valley today to finish up the series. It is Happy Birthday Night to Arnold Schwarzenegger at Dutchess […]

    Like

  6. […] in a 4-way tie for 1st in the McNamara Division. They return home tonight to play the Renegades. The 1st 2,500 fans into MCU Park will receive a Juan Lagares Bobbleglove. LHP Kevin Canelon (2-2, 4.33) will face off against RHP Roel Ramirez (3-0, […]