Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 11.03.30 AMThis coming Monday, (August 3rd) Flatbush Hatzoloh (the Jewish EMS Service) will take on the NYPD in a charity baseball game. The game will take place at Coney Island’s MCU Park.

There will be a pre-game concert with Avraham Fried at 4:30pm, with 1st pitch as 6:15. At 7:30, the Chicago Boyz Acrobatic Team will preform and the game will resume at 8:15.

Brooklyn Baseball Banter will be covering the event.

Tickets for the game are available at the Box Office of MCU Park & on BrooklynCyclones.com The game benefits Hatzolohs Chevra Gmach and the NYPD Police Benevolent Association.

In the event of rain, the game will be made up on Monday August 17th, 2 weeks later.

6462-camp-flier-5.29