Chris Flexen

Chris Flexen (Photo by Pat Sanchez)

Following today’s loss to the Batavia Muckdogs, the Mets transferred the rehab assignment of Chris Flexen from the Brooklyn Cyclones to the Savannah Sand Gnats.

In 3 game, 2 starts, he pitched 12.1 innings, giving up 8 runs, 7 earned for an ERA of 5.11. He gave up 15 hits, 8 walks and 13 strikeouts. He posted a record of 0-2.