2015-All-Star-Logo-01Three members of the Brooklyn Cyclones have been named to the South Team of the 2015 NYPL All Star Game

RHP Gaby Almonte, RHP Alex Palsha and 2B Vinny Siena, have been selected to the 2015 NYPL All-Star Team.

The game will take place at Ripken Stadium, home of the Aberdeen Ironbirds on Tuesday, August 18th. The South team will be managed by Aberdeen Ironbirds Manager Luis Pujols. The North team will be led by Lowell Spinners Manager Joe Oliver.

This is the lowest amount of All Star fielded since 2008, when the Cyclones fielded 3 pitchers.

The Brooklyn Cyclones will not be sending a fan bus, as there was not enough interest in 2013.

More info to follow

Gaby Almonte

RHP Gaby Almonte

Alex Palsha

RHP Alex Palsha

Vinny Siena

2B Vinny Siena

  1. […] NYPL followed the original pattern by having the 2015 New York – Penn League All Star Game in Aberdeen before moving it to Hudson Valley this […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] his efforts, he was named to the 2015 All Star Game. He threw a shutout inning during the […]