Eddie VillasmilDue to the Brookyln Cyclones recent plethora of injuries, the NY Mets have assigned Edioglis Villasmil from the Savannah Sand Gnats to the Brooklyn Cyclones to make a spot start in today’s game.

Villasmil has been with the NY Mets since 2009, playing for the VSL Mets, DSL Mets, GCL Mets, Kingsport Mets, Brooklyn Cyclones, Savannah Sand Gnats & St. Lucie Mets.

Villasmil was a member of the Cyclones in 2014, where he went 0-3 in 21 appearances while posting an ERA of 2.95.

Villasmil will wear number 3, making him the 3rd Cyclone to wear it this season, following Christian Montgomery and Dawrin Frias.

  1. […] Cyclones had to rely on the newly assigned Edioglis Villasmil to lead them to victory, as the Cyclones have been dealing with a number of injuries to their […]