Brandon Welch

Prior to yesterday’s loss, Brandon Welch’s suspension ended and he was added to the Brooklyn Cyclones bullpen.

Welch was suspended 50 games for violating MiLB’s Drug Policies.

Welch, posted a 5.18 ERA over 14 appearances (3 starts) last year. He was the Mets’ fifth-round selection in the 2012 First-Year Player Draft.

Welch is a RHP. He will wear 25, last worn by Chris Flexen.

  1. […] Welch rejoined the Cyclones more than halfway through the 2015 season, appearing in 6 games and producing an ERA of 6.00 in 9 innings pitched. […]