Oswald CaraballoThe New York Mets have promoted Oswald Caraballo from the Brooklyn Cyclones to the Savannah Sand Gnats.

In 36 games in Brooklyn, Caraballo managed to collect a meager 8 hits in 72 at bats for an average of .111, the lowest on the team. He did manage to drive in 3 runs. Caraballo drew just 1 walk & was hit by a pitch 4 times. He collected 9 total bases.

He was decent defensively, committing only 1 error. However, in a game in Hudson Valley, he somehow managed to trip over his own feet during a throw.

  1. […] He was promoted to Savannah from Brooklyn on August 16th. Prior to his promotion, he appeared in 36 games for Brooklyn. Caraballo managed to collect a meager 8 hits in 72 at bats for an average of .111, the lowest on the team. He did manage to drive in 3 runs. Caraballo drew just 1 walk & was hit by a pitch 4 times. He collected 9 total bases. […]

    Like

  2. […] Oswald Caraballo being promoted to Savannah, the New York Mets are expected to either send Caraballo back to Brooklyn or promote someone from […]