11863365_10206316221757878_8819620621453030086_nThe New York Penn League has announced that the 2016 All Star Game will be played at Dutchess Stadium in Wappinger Falls, NY.

Dutchess Stadium is the home of the Hudson Valley Renegades and the Hudson Valley Fort of the FXFL.

Hudson Valley last hosted the NYPL All Star Game in 2007, which saw the American League beat the National League 6-4.

The selection of Hudson Valley follows the rotation that began in 2005 that saw Brooklyn host the inaugural NYPL All Star Game, followed by Aberdeen a year later.

Keep an eye out for a group outing that may be planned next season.

If anyone plans on taking the train to Hudson Valley, they can CLICK HERE for directions.

  1. […] his efforts, he was named a NYPL All Star. He will miss next Tuesday’s New York Penn League All Star Game at Dutchess […]

    Like

  2. […] The NYPL followed the original pattern by having the 2015 New York – Penn League All Star Game in Aberdeen before moving it to Hudson Valley this season. […]

    Liked by 1 person

  3. […] have at Dutchess Stadium this season: Weekday game at 7:05 PM (4 times this season, plus the All Star Game); Sunday July 17th’s 5:05 PM game (and Boardwalk Battalion Outing) and Monday, July […]

    Liked by 1 person

  4. […] With the 2016 All Star Game taking place in Hudson Valley next season, I am considering organizing a bus to go from Brooklyn to Dutchess Stadium for the game. […]