Tucker Tharp

Cyclones leadoff hitter and outfielder Tucker Tharp has left the team on a personal matter.

He is not expect to rejoin anytime soon and may miss the remainder of the season.

With Oswald Caraballo being promoted to Savannah, the New York Mets are expected to either send Caraballo back to Brooklyn or promote someone from Kingsport or the GCL Mets.

  1. […] walks while striking out 19 times. Lindsay was not slated to play for Brooklyn last season, but the loss of Tucker Tharp and an injury to Michael Bernal, combined with a losing season in Brooklyn, Mets management decided […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] the long list of Cyclones out for the season: Blake Taylor (Tommy John Surgery), CF Tucker Tharp (Personal), RHP Matt Blackham (Lower Back) Michael Bernal (Right Thumb) & Ty Williams (Right Shoulder […]

    Like

  3. […] He will wear #5, which was worn by Tucker Tharp, who left the team on personal reasons. […]