Matt Blackham

Brooklyn Baseball Banter has been informed that Cyclones starter Matt Blackham will miss the remainder of the season.

Blackham last pitched on July 22nd in West Virginia. He was pulled from the game in the 2nd inning.

He has been dealing with tightness in his lower back, which has been keeping him from playing.

On the season, Blackham has started 6 games for the Cyclones, posting a record of 2-2 with an ERA of 2.90 in 30.2 innings pitched. He struck out 42 and was in the Top 10 in strikeouts when he last pitched.

  1. […] for the season: Blake Taylor (Tommy John Surgery), CF Tucker Tharp (Personal), RHP Matt Blackham (Lower Back) Michael Bernal (Right Thumb) & Ty Williams (Right Shoulder […]