Andrew Church

During tonight’s game, Cyclones radio announcer Stu Johnson announced that Andrew Church will miss the remainder of the season due to a hip injury.

Church joined the Cyclones on July 5th and appeared in 9 games for Brooklyn, starting 8 of them. He will finish the season with a record of 2-3 and an ERA of 5.18. He pitched 41.2 innings, giving up 28 runs, 24 earned, and striking out 22.

No word on who will start in place of Church for tomorrow’s game.

Church will join the long list of Cyclones out for the season: Blake Taylor (Tommy John Surgery), CF Tucker Tharp (Personal), RHP Matt Blackham (Lower Back) Michael Bernal (Right Thumb) & Ty Williams (Right Shoulder Soreness)

  1. […] is expected to start in place of the injured Andrew Church. He will most likely wear […]