Desmond Lindsay

The Brooklyn Cyclones have announced that the New York Mets have promoted Mets 2nd Round Pick Desmond Lindsay from the GCL Mets to the Cyclones.

The New York Mets drafted by the New York Mets in the 2nd round of the 2015 MLB June Amateur Draft. He attended Out-of-Door Academy in Sarasota, FL.

Lindsay joined the GCL Mets on 7/24 and in 21 games, he hit .304 (21 for 81) with 4 doubles, 2 triples and 1 homer totaling 6 RBIs.

Lindsay is an outfielder, playing primarily CF. He will wear #5, which was worn by Tucker Tharp, who left the team on personal reasons.

  1. Miguel says:

    Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old MiLB days.

    Many thanks for sharing!

    Like

  2. […] began the 2015 season with the GCL Mets, appearing in 21 games hitting .304 before being promoted to Brooklyn towards the end of […]