Oswald CaraballoThe New York Mets have transferred Oswald Caraballo from the Savannah Sand Gnats to the Brooklyn Cyclones.

In 7 games with Savannah, Caraballo had 14 at bats with 4 hits, giving him an average of .286. He scored 3 runs and had 1 RBI.

He was promoted to Savannah from Brooklyn on August 16th. Prior to his promotion, he appeared in 36 games for Brooklyn. Caraballo managed to collect a meager 8 hits in 72 at bats for an average of .111, the lowest on the team. He did manage to drive in 3 runs. Caraballo drew just 1 walk & was hit by a pitch 4 times. He collected 9 total bases.