Alex Palsha

Prior to last night’s loss in Troy, the New York Mets promoted Brooklyn Cyclones closer to the Savannah Sand Gnats.

Palsha will finish the season with 13 saves in 22 games, 2 short of typing Shane Bay’s record last season.

Palsha appeared in 22 games, finishing 15 of them. In 24.2 innings pitched, Palsha gave up 10 hits, 9 walks, 1 earned run and struck out 34 batters. He posted an ERA of 0.36.

Palsha was a member of the 2015 New York – Penn League All Star Game and is the front runner to win the Sterling Award for the Brooklyn Cyclones.

  1. […] They are the 2nd & 3rd players to leave the team this week, joining closer Alex Palsha. […]