IMG_1636Branden Kaupe has a fractured wrist & will miss the remainder of the season.

Kaupe hit .151 on the season with 16 hits and 6 RBIs.

Kaupe has been in the Mets organization since 2012 and has appeared in a total of 172 games for the Mets with the Kingsport Mets, GCL Mets & Brooklyn Cyclones, hitting .201 with 6 doubles and 21 RBIs.