David Thompson

“Another one bite’s the dust” should be the motto for this team, as another player has been hit with an injury and will miss the remainder of the season

Cyclones 3B David Thompson has an injury to his hand and will miss the remaining games on the 2015 season.

Thompson was originally Drafted by the New York Yankees in the 38th round of the 2012 MLB June Amateur Draft from Westminster Christian in Miami, FL. He declined to sign and opted to attend the University of Miami, where the the New York Mets drafted him in the 4th round of the 2015 MLB June Amateur Draft.

Thompson joined the the Cyclones on June 25th. He appeared in 59 games, hitting .218 with 45 hits, 10 doubles, a triple. 3 homers and 22 RBIs.