Gaby Almonte

The New York Mets have promoted RHP Gaby Almonte to the Savannah Sand Gnats.

To fill his place and start for him, Erik Manoah has been added to the roster.

Almonte started 14 games for the Cyclones this season. In 80.2 innings pitched, he posted an ERA of 3.68 and struck out 61 batters while going 6-7.

For his efforts, he was named to the 2015 All Star Game. He threw a shutout inning during the game.

Manoah is in his 2nd season with the Mets organization, having pitched in the Gulf Coast and Kingsport.

  1. […] was promoted to Brooklyn on September 5th, as the Cyclones were in need of pitching. In his lone start of the season, during […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] before the game, starter Gaby Almonte was promoted to Savannah and Erik Manoah was called in to start for […]