The Cyclones finish off the season with a 3-game set vs their nemesis, the SI Yankees.

The team will be giving out 3 items, so read on to see what freebies we get.

Saturday, September 5th: 6:00 PM

September 5 2015The Cyclones will be giving out Winter Caps to the 1st 2,500 into MCU Park. The hat is sponsored by Pepsi.

It will also be Latin Music Night.

The night will be capped off with post game fireworks.

Sunday, September 6th: 1:00 PM

https://i2.wp.com/brooklyncyclones.com.ismmedia.com/ISM3/thumbcache/026221c1c48d6082a8cd8da4a1760d1f.300.jpg

The Cyclones will be playing another afternoon game.

To boost awareness of the Brooklyn Bolts, the team will be giving out Brooklyn Bolts hats to the 1st 2,500 who enter the ballpark.

Before the game, fans can play catch on the field. As the Cyclones take the field, Lexi Wenger will sing the anthem.

The theme is Bellies & Baseball, as we salute pregnant mothers. Following the game, Kids Run the Bases.

Monday, September 7th: 5:00 PM

The Cyclones will close out this awful season with Fan Appreciation Day. As is custom, it is Team Photo Giveaway. Following the game, Everyone Runs the Bases