brickwall_01_2The Cyclones injury level reached an all time level of pathetic, as the team had so many injuries, catchers Jose Garcia & Manuel Hilario were forced to play 1B & 2B, respectively. Will Fulmer and Zach Mathieu were also injured, causing Cyclones Manager Tom Gamboa to play with no bench.

The Tigers got a run in the Bottom of the 1st. Pat Mackenzie led off with a single, went to 2nd on a wild pitch and scored on a single. Their next run came in the Bottom of the 2nd. Keaton Jones walked, stole 2nd & scored on a single by Mackenzie. They scored another in the Bottom of the 4th. Shane Zeile led off with a single went to 2nd on a wild pitch and scored on a single by Mackenzie.

The Cyclones loaded the bases in the Top of the 6th and Brandon Brosher hit a 3-run double to tie the game.

Ruben Reyes came in to pitch and gave up a lead off walk to Franklin Navarro. A single by Tanner Donnels made it 1st & 3rd and a sac fly by Steven Fuentes scored Navarro.

The Cyclones didn’t score and were eliminated from playoff contention.

LSLossCT2BOX SCORE & PLAY BY PLAY