qmeme_1447345488700_13The Cyclons have announced that they will be holding a Garage Sale on Sunday at 9:00 am.

The Garage Sale will take place in the Main Lobby, outside of the administrative offices on the morning of Sunday, November 22nd. The sale will begin at 9:00 AM and conclude around noon.

The team will be selling giveaways from the past few seasons. Included are All Star Game Cups, T-Shirts, Lunchboxes, Man Hands & more.

The cost of the items will be relatively low, as majority of the items will range from $1 to $5.

It’s cash only, so make sure to stop by the ATMs before you come out.