GamboaBrooklyn Baseball Banter has been informed that Tom Gamboa will return as Manager of the Brooklyn Cyclones for the 2016 season.

Gamboa, managed the Cyclones to a 42-34 record in 2014 & a 33-43 record in 2015. Gamboa is quite popular with fans, as he brings an exciting style of play to Brooklyn

Gamboa joins Edgar Alfonzo and Rich Donnelly as the only men to manage Brooklyn for 3 or more seasons.

Gamboa stated told both Brooklyn Baseball Banter after last season that he was split on retirement.

  1. […] second is finding out who will be on the Coaching Staff. We anxiously await to hear some news of who will be the manager. Some hope to see a former Met, (or former Cyclone) on the […]

    Like

  2. […] reported by Brooklyn Baseball Banter, Tom Gamboa will return as Manager, Edgardo Alfonzo is back as Bench Coach & Sean Ratliff is the new Hitting Coach, as Yunir […]

    Like

  3. […] Alfonzo will be returning to MCU Park’s dugout this season to serve as the Bench Coach to returning manager Tom Gamboa. This will be his 3rd season as a member of the Brooklyn Cyclones Coaching […]

    Like

  4. […] to Brooklyn Baseball Banter, Tom Gamboa will return to manage the Brooklyn Cyclones for the third straight year. Immediately […]

    Liked by 1 person

  5. […] Baseball Banter reports that Tom Gamboa will return for a third season as manager of the Brooklyn Cyclones. Gamboa, 67, had been considering […]