QOi2o-QqWith January now behind us, we are now approaching the start of Spring Training.

For those who like to see a more competitive form of baseball before the Mets open the season, you can catch plenty of College Baseball at MCU Park this spring.

Here is what you need to know about College Baseball @ MCU Park.

THE TEAMS

As was the case last season, the NYU Violets will play all home games at MCU Park from the beginning of March until mid-May. There are currently 19 games scheduled for over 17 dates, as there will be 2 twinbills.

The Baruch Bearcats will play some of their home games at MCU Park. They have six games over the course of four dates, as they will play a set of doubleheaders.

The John Jay Bloodhounds will play just one home game at MCU Park again, when they take on the Lehman Lightning. John Jay will play 4 road games in Coney Island when Baruch & NYU host them. The Lehman Lightning will make a total of 3 trips to Surf Avenue to play baseball this season.

ADMISSION

The Baruch Bearcats and John Jay Bloodhounds games are free.

All NYU Games are $5 a person & free for those with an NYU Student, Staff or Alumni ID.

PLAYOFFS

The CUNYAC Championship Game for the top 2 Community College teams will take place on Tuesday, May 3, 2016. Tickets are free and will be available in late April. Last year’s game was an exciting one that came down to the wire, all of which can be read about HERE.

The CUNYAC Championship Series for the 4-Year Colleges will take place at the College of Staten Island this season. The Big East Tournament will not be played at MCU Park either.