STH Thomas Thompson going all out with a Bolts Jersey & Cap

STH Thomas Thompson going all out with a Bolts Jersey & Cap

While many are enjoying the close game between the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers, we decided to take a moment to salute all the loyal Brooklyn Bolts fans who decided to rock their Brooklyn Bolts jerseys, t-shirts and caps while watching Super Bowl 50 on TV.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

  1. Griffin Brown says:

    I don’t think anyone cares

    Like

  2. James McDonald says:

    Really like how this site features other fans