NYUAthleticsLogoCollege baseball will return to MCU Park a day earlier than anticipated, as the NYU Violets have moved their home opener from Wednesday March 2nd to Tuesday March 1st, with the 1st game of the doubleheader starting at 2PM.

Tickets are $5 and FREE for those with NYU ID (student, staff, faculty & alumni).

Former NY Mets farmhand Chris Bayer will serve as Pitching Coach for the NYU Violets in 2016.